The Scarborough Soccer Association (SSA) hosts 12 Youth Soccer Clubs
|Scarborough Azzurri||Scarborough Blizzard||Clairlea-Westview||Canadian Titans S. A.||East York Soccer||Scarborough United|
|Malvern Soccer Club||North Scarborough||Olympic Flame||Scarborough Rangers||Wexford Soccer||West Rouge Soccer Club|
The SISL is Still Looking for More Teams: – Details on the SISL Page.
- Men’s Teams: Sunday’s – Division 1, 2, 3, and 4 (starts October 19th)
- Women’s Teams: Monday – Premier and Division 1 (starts October 20th)
- Women’s Teams: Tuesday – Division 2 and Division 3 (starts October 21st
- Team Fee – $2000 Deadline October 8, 2014
- Ref Fees – $22.50/team/game
- Player Fee – $15/player (each player needs to fill out a player registration form)
- $5 for a book (each player needs a player book with a passport size photo)
- *You can pay in the office by Visa, Master Card or Debit or by cash or cheque.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact Julia Prohaska
- SISL Application Form
- Game Sheets
- Player Registration Forms
Yours in Soccer, SISL Administrator Julia Prohaska 416-285-8002 ext 27
Play Soccer in Scarborough!
If you wish to play recreational or competitive soccer in Scarborough, you should contact the nearest club to your home and they will assist you with registration.