SCARBOROUGH DEVELOPMENT SOCCER 2017 OUTDOOR PROGRAM
Scardeso Application Form 2016: Scardeso Team Application 2016
2017 Games Sheets in pdf or Word Format:
- SCARDESO Game Sheet BU7 2017 Word Format
- SCARDESO Game Sheet BU8 2017 Word Format
- SCARDESO Game Sheet BU9 2017 Word Format
PLEASE NOTE ALL TEAMS ARE EXPECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL EVENTS
- Wed May 31st – Mandatory Coaches Meeting @ 7pm @ Scarborough Soccer Centre
- Sat. June 3rd – The SCARDESO Kick-off Festival
All teams play two mini games at Warden Hydro Fields.
Week June 5th The SCARDESO Regular Schedule:
- Boys U-9 (born 2008) – Tuesday
- Boys U-8 (born 2009) – Wednesday
- Boys U-7 (born 2010) – Friday
Fields: Warden Hydro Fields (Warden & McNicoll), Bamburgh Park (w. of Warden, north of McNicoll), and Wanita Park (Lawrence & Meadowvale).
Week- June 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 No games this week
ROBBIE SOCCER FESTIVAL
Sat June 24 Boys U-7 Boys U-8
Sun June 25 Boys U-9 Girls U-9
- 2 games. No standings. Participation awards. Fun. One day only.
- SCARDESO registration includes reduced fee registration for the Robbie Festival. Proceeds to The Robbie charity: Cdn Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- U9 Teams must register on GOT Soccer to be in schedule
Week August 7th , 8th, 9th & 10th No Games this week.
Sat. Aug. 19 th The SCARDESO Awards Day Festival
NOTE: All Ref fees are covered for the 2 Festivals, including the Robbie, only weekly games fees must be paid by teams
Ref Fees for League
U7 & U8 – $12.50/Team
U9 – $15.00/Team
Sept. 23rd & 24th Albert Campbell Select & All-Star Tournament.
Not included with Scardeso Fee.
- Boys and Girls U7 & U-8 (Scarborough Teams only)
- U-9 & U10 all Festival Style
PLEASE NOTE: FINES WILL BE ENFORCED THIS YEAR!